Greetings from the Goodwin's. We hope that your celebration of the Risen Christ was a great one. This past month has been a great month. We have spent many Saturday's and nights with our friends and neighbors. We have shared many meals, helped a family look for new apartment, helped kids with homework... and so much more. We are grateful for your prayers and support without all of you we would not be able to be living among the nations and sharing God's love by being with them. We have learned that evangelism and discipleship happen just by our presence around them and the light that Jesus shines through us.
This is Mahmood,Sam, Obidah, Hana, and Noah. We were invited to come to their home for falafel. I have have been sharing with Sam. I have spent many hours with him and his oldest son looking for a new apartment and working on their car.
Tiffany was invited to a birthday party for our downstairs neighbor's children, she is on the left, who are from Morocco. She was able laugh and enjoy the time with these women. Tiffany said that she was approached by one of the other women at the party. A woman who she had not been introduced to, the first thing that the woman told her was,"There is some different about you, something good, but different"
This is a group of men that I was invited to sit and enjoy breakfast one Saturday morning. I was just walking and they invited me in to their morning "guy time". The man in the green, Samir, I had never met before. I introduced myself. He quickly told me that he could see and tell that I was a peaceful man and a good man.
The 1st picture is Wade and Baby Mohammed. He is the youngest son of Ahmed and Rajaa from Syria. The next 2 pictures are of the weekend before Easter, a group called Li'l paintbrushes came spent some time with the international kids and we were invited as well.
This past month we had friends from Oklahoma come and visit us. We would love for you all to come and see us and spend time with the Nations. Having familiar friendly faces come and encourage us is a huge life giving time that we will always cherish. Please reach out to us if you are in the area or would like to visit us.
- God continues to show us were his Spirit is working.
- God is answering our prayers in the lives of our neighbors and friends
- God is growing us and maturing us in his Spirit as we surrender to his will.
- God is continuing to open up doors, in the lives around us to go deeper in our Jesus conversations.
- Praying for more prayerful partners so that we can fast and pray together for these people.
-Praying for God inspired financial partnerships. We see the fruit and pray that we will be able to be full time in the harvest.
- Pray for strength and courage to speak boldly when doors are open.
- Continue to pray for spiritual sight as we meet and live life with the Nations.
- Pray for spiritual protection as we continue to walk in step with the Spirit.
as we push further against Satanic strongholds we will face deeper and stronger attacks.